MT Topo + Public Lands 2020 Map
Created By: yogazoo
Page Last Updated: May 18th, 2019 7:05pm
West: -116.051° East: -104.039°
Country: United States
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- Florida Topo
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By yogazoo (See All)
MT Topo + Public Lands is a highly detailed, 24k scale topographic map of Montana with the following updated features:
- 24k scale topographic lines (updated to include 20ft contours in many areas according to USGS topo quad intervals)
- Custom colored land ownerships: USFS, BLM, BOR, DOD, COE, State, USDA, NPS, USFWS, and Indian Reservations. Private land holdings such as Weyerhaeuser, Plum Creek Timber Co., Stimson Timber, and Montan Checkerboard LLC, have also been colorized for ease of identification.
- Public land agency/department name.
- Lake, stream, wetland, and springs data derived from the Hi-Res National Hydrography Dataset (NHD). Some river data from the National Wetland Inventory (NWI).
- Roads and trails data utilizing the most inclusive and detailed data available from the US Forest Service, Tiger 2014, and the Montana Transportation Framework.
- Detailed State Park data including restrooms, picnic tables, boat launches, swimming areas, roads, trails, and much more.
Wildlife Management Areas and Wilderness boundaries
National Wetland Inventory (NWI) enhanced wetland areas (where available)
Over 62,000 points of interest including trailheads, campgrounds, summits (with elevation), gulches, mines, airports, and much more.
Includes all of Yellowstone National Park!
- Continental Divide Trail has been updated with high accuracy data from http://continentaldividetrail.org/cdt-data/.
- Public Lands update.
- Road and Trail edits and updates in select areas.
Note: This map is not hosted by GPSFileDepot