MT Topo + Public Lands 2022 Map
Created By: yogazoo
Page Last Updated: May 1st, 2022 2:05pm
West: -116.051° East: -104.039°
Country: United States
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- Florida Topo
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By yogazoo (See All)
MT Topo + Public Lands is a highly detailed, 24k scale topographic map of Montana with the following updated features:
- 24k scale topographic lines (updated to include 20ft contours in many areas according to USGS topo quad intervals)
- Custom colored land ownerships: USFS, BLM, BOR, DOD, COE, State, USDA, NPS, USFWS, and Indian Reservations. Nature Conservancy "Montan Checkerboard LLC" has also been colorized for ease of identification.
- Public land agency/department name.
- Lake, stream, wetland, and springs data derived from the Hi-Res National Hydrography Dataset (NHD). Some river data from the National Wetland Inventory (NWI).
- Roads and trails data utilizing the most inclusive and detailed data available from the US Forest Service, Tiger 2014, and the Montana Transportation Framework.
- Detailed State Park data including restrooms, picnic tables, boat launches, swimming areas, roads, trails, and much more.
- Wildlife Management Areas and Wilderness boundaries
- National Wetland Inventory (NWI) enhanced wetland areas (where available)
- Over 65,000 points of interest including trailheads, campgrounds, summits (with elevation), gulches, mines, airports, and much more.
- Includes all of Yellowstone National Park!
- River Mile Points for floaters on the Missouri and Smith Rivers.
- Road and Trail edits and updates in select areas.
Note: This map is not hosted by GPSFileDepot