UTAH ATV Trails 2016 Map
Created By: BobT
Last Updated: July 27th, 2016 8:07pm
West: 112.649° East: 111.68°
Country: United States
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- Florida Topo
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By BobT (See All)
****** New Utah ATV Trails 2016, Released 7/27/16 ********
Moab trails are a different map found on this site
This a major update
- This map now includes the Arapeen, Paiute, and Paunsaugunt Trail system.
- Trails are color coded by difficulty to the best of my ability.
- Arapeen trails are per the MVUM map for that area.
- All 50" trails are dashed green and white.
- All 60" trails are dashed blue and white.
- The Skyline Drive, Paiute 01, and Paunsaugunt Loop trails are green and blue dashed.
- The Fremont Trail is green and red dashed.
- All Paiute restrooms are shown.
- Most gas and eateries on the trail systems are shown.
Link to Oruxmaps version
Link to BCN version
*********Paiute ATV Trails 2014, Published June, 2014**********
Previous version was very accurate but this version is extremely accurate.
The link below will take you to the files and instructions to use this map on Android App "OruxMaps"
This link will take you to the files and instructions to use these tracks on Android App "BackCountry Navigator"
******** Paiute ATV Trails 2013 ********
This is a very accurate map of the Paiute ATV Trails along with some of the more popular trails that are encompassed by the Paiute Trail System.
A lot of these trails were recently ridden and tracked. These tracks were cleaned up using Google Earth. The trails are numbered per the latest National Geographic #708 map. There are no longer any duplicate trail numbers. Gary Bushman (aka: ATVUTAH.com) helped with some of the trail updating and accuracy.
The map includes accurate locations of the gas stations and restuarants in the cities that are within the Paiute Trail System. The restrooms along the trail system have also been accurately located.
When installing the map you will have the choice to install the original map gps tracks onto your computer. This is useful if you want to view the tracks in Google Earth.
When installing please read the color coding scheme.