MT Topo + Land Ownership 2022 Map
Created By: yogazoo
Page Last Updated: May 1st, 2022 2:05pm
West: -116.051° East: -104.039°
Country: United States
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- Florida Topo
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By yogazoo (See All)
MT Topo + Landowner 2022 is a highly detailed 24k scale topographic map covering Montana and all of Yellowstone National Park. Some of the features of this map include:
- 24k scale topographic lines
- Custom colored land ownerships: USFS, BLM, BOR, DOD, COE, State, USDA, NPS, USFWS, and Indian Reservations, and Nature Conservancy "Montana Checkerboard LLC", have also been colorized for ease of identification.
- Public and Private land parcel owner name information.
- Lake, stream, wetland, and springs data derived from the Hi-Res National Hydrography Dataset (NHD)
- Roads and trails data utilizing the most inclusive and detailed data available from the US Forest Service, Tiger, and the Montana Transportation Framework
- Detailed State Park data including restrooms, picnic tables, boat launches, swimming areas, roads, trails, and more.
- Wildlife Management Area, State Park, and Wilderness boundaries
National Wetland Inventory riparian areas (where available)
- Over 65,000 points of interest including trailheads, campgrounds, summits (with elevation), gulches, mines, airports, and much more.
- Includes all of Yellowstone National Park!
- Over 800,000 building footprints statewide.
- Road and trail edits and updates in select areas.
- Updated Public & Private land parcels/owners.
- Updated lake and wetland polygons in select areas.
- Enhanced color rendering in both Day and Night modes.
- Updated Wildlife Management Area and Wilderness Boundaries.
- Additional lake bathymetry lines to the basemap (over 700 lakes).
- River Mile Points for floaters on the Missouri and Smith Rivers!
- Road and Trail edits and updates in certain areas.
Note: This map is not hosted by GPSFileDepot