MT Topo + Land Ownership 2017 Map
Created By: yogazoo
Page Last Updated: May 23rd, 2017 8:05pm
West: -116.051° East: -104.039°
Country: United States
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- Florida Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By yogazoo (See All)
MT Topo + Landowner (Basemap) is a highly detailed 24k scale topographic map covering Montana and all of Yellowstone National Park. Private land owner (cadastral) information has been integrated into this mapset and is no longer a separate overlay. Some of the features of this map include:
- 24k scale topographic lines
- Custom colored public land parcels: USFS, BLM, BOR, DOD, COE, State, USDA, NPS, USFWS, Indian Reservations, Plum Creek Timber Co. (Plum Creek Timber Co is a
privately owned company)
- Private land parcels with owner name information.
- Lake, stream, wetland, and springs data derived from the Hi-Res National Hydrography Dataset (NHD)
- Roads and trails data utilizing the most inclusive and detailed data available from the US Forest Service, Tiger 2014, and the Montana Transportation Framework
- Detailed State Park data including restrooms, picnic tables, boat launches, swimming areas, roads, trails, and more.
- Wildlife Management Areas and Wilderness boundaries
- National Wetland Inventory riparian areas (where available)
- Over 60,000 points of interest including trailheads, campgrounds, summits (with elevation), gulches, mines, airports, and much more.
- Includes all of Yellowstone National Park!
Note: This map is not hosted by GPSFileDepot