Montana Topo + National Forests 2020 Map
Created By: yogazoo
Last Updated: May 28th, 2020 1:05am
West: -116.051° East: -104.039°
Country: United States
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- Florida Topo
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By yogazoo (See All)
Montana Topo + National Forests is a highly detailed, 24k scale topographic map of Montana with the following updated features:
- National Forest (USFS) and National Park boundaries (including all of Yellowstone National Park).
- Indian reservation boundaries.
- 50,000+ Points of Interest.
- 24k scale contour Lines (based on USGS topo quad resolution).
- Updated roads layer for improved accuracy and coverage. Some areas of poor coverage or data quality have been manually digitized.
- Updated Forest Service ownership polygons.
- Additional 500,000 building footprints statewide.
- Road and trail edits and updates in select areas.
- Added City/County owned parks.
- Continental Divide Trail has been updated with high accuracy data from http://continentaldividetrail.org/cdt-data/.
If you experience any problems, errors, or would like to provide feedback or suggestions please feel free to email me at: [email protected]
Here are a few screen shots of our MT Topo + National Forest map. Some screenshots were taken enabled over Garmin's Topo 24K product. As you can see the terrain shading of Garmin's product shows up through some of the following images. For more images and information regarding this mapset please visit our website: gpsmapsmontana.com