Sreh-Chena TOPO Map
Created By: Indrid Cold
Last Updated: December 6th, 2009 3:12pm
West: 66° East: 68°
Country: Afghanistan, Pakistan
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- Florida Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By Indrid Cold (See All)
This map superseded by http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/182/
The purpose of this map is to provide map coverage of Sreh-Chena and the surrounding area.
- Roads, settlements and water data including springs, wells, ponds, watertanks and streams.
- Points of Interest, such as dunes, deserts, ruins, plains, summits, passes, farms...
- 20 foot topographic contours
- English Transliteration, not: کندهار or قندهار
Coverage & Detail
The following MapSource screenshot shows the coverage:
Screen grab from RoadTrip:
Two options exist;
for Windows, download and run setup. The map will then appear in Garmin MapSource and can be added to your GPS by selecting it in MapSource and sending it to the GPSr.
For OS X, download the Mac .dmg version, double click it to mount the file. Instructions are in the Read First file.
This map can be installed with any other Garmin Maps via Garmin MapSource or MapInstall (MapSource How-To Tutorial).
Version 1.00 (31 Dec 08)
- Initial release