Bamyan TOPO Map
Created By: Indrid Cold
Last Updated: December 6th, 2009 3:12pm
West: 67° East: 68°
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- Florida Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By Indrid Cold (See All)
This map superseded by http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/182/
The purpose of this map is to provide map coverage of Bamyan and the surrounding area.
- Roads, settlements and water data including irrigated areas.
- Points of Interest, such as Med centers...
- 20 foot topographic contours
- English Transliteration, not: بامیان
Coverage & Detail
The following MapSource screenshot shows the detail:
GPS screen shots:
Screen shot from RoadTrip:
Two options exist;
for Windows, download and run setup. The map will then appear in Garmin MapSource and can be added to your GPS by selecting it in MapSource and sending it to the GPSr.
For OS X, download the Mac .tgz version, double click it to extract it and then double click the .gmapi file. Map Manager will then install the map for you...
This map can be installed with any other Garmin Maps via Garmin MapSource or MapInstall (MapSource How-To Tutorial).
Photo: UNESCO World Heritage Site
Version 1.02 (08 May 09)
- Added missing transpo, hydro & cultivated areas South of 34° 20.000'
- Fixed TYP of lakes.POI that were mistyped to swamp.
Version 1.01 (16 Dec 08)
- Set levels to match new mapsets.
- Removed diacritics that didn't display properly on some Garmin units.
- General cleanup of NGA set.
- New Macintosh installer.
Version 1.00 (30 Nov 08)
- Initial release