Spin Boldak TOPO Map
Created By: Indrid Cold
Last Updated: December 6th, 2009 3:12pm
West: 66° East: 68°
Country: Afghanistan, Pakistan
Most Popular Maps
Other Maps By Indrid Cold (See All)
This map superseded by http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/182/
The purpose of this map is to provide map coverage of East of Kandahar.
- Roads, settlements and water data including irrigated areas.
- Points of Interest, such as Med centers, summits, passes, wells, springs, tribal areas...
- RNAV (GPS) Approach waypoints for OAKN
- 20 foot topographic contours
- English Transliteration, not: کندهار or قندهار
Coverage & Detail
The following MapSource screenshot shows the coverage:
GPS screen shots showing detail:
Two options exist;
for Windows, download and run setup. The map will then appear in Garmin MapSource and can be added to your GPS by selecting it in MapSource and sending it to the GPSr.
For OS X, download the Mac .dmg version, double click it to mount the file. Instructions are in the Read First file.
This map can be installed with any other Garmin Maps via Garmin MapSource or MapInstall (MapSource How-To Tutorial).
Version 1.03 (31 Dec 08)
- Fixed countour error in the West and North border.
- Fixed international border.
Version 1.02 (25 Dec 08)
- Fixed typo in .typ file that lead to Triangulation Station showing Astronomical Station POI icon.
Version 1.01 (24 Dec 08)
- Set levels to match new mapsets.
- Removed diacritics that didn't display properly on some Garmin units.
- Cleanup of of NGA set.
- New Macintosh installer.
Version 1.00 (26 Nov 08)
- Initial release