Polekhomri TOPO Map
Created By: Indrid Cold
Last Updated: December 6th, 2009 4:12pm
West: 68° East: 69°
Most Popular Maps
- My Trails-High Quality Trail and POI Maps
- Arizona Topo
- Florida Topo
- World Topo - Eastern
- World shaded relief kmz
Other Maps By Indrid Cold (See All)
This map superseded by http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/182/
The purpose of this map is to provide map coverage of Polekhomri Quadrangle.
- Roads, settlements and water data including irrigated areas, springs & streams.
- Points of Interest, such as Med centers...
- 20 foot topographic contours
- English Transliteration, not جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان or د افغانستان اسلامي جمهوریت
Coverage & Detail
Two options exist;
for Windows, download and run setup. The map will then appear in Garmin MapSource and can be added to your GPS by selecting it in MapSource and sending it to the GPSr.
For OS X, download the Mac .tgz version, double click it to extract it and then double click the .gmapi file. Map Manager will then install the map for you...
This map can be installed with any other Garmin Maps via Garmin MapSource or MapInstall (MapSource How-To Tutorial).
Photo details:Tomb of Ahmad Shah Massoud, x : 68.89811 y : 35.00743, Azimuth : 350
Version 1.00 (30 Mar 09)
- Initial release